Some time back (‘some’ is relative: I think it has been a few months) I had written about something called ‘Tagged‘. I had learnt that it involved writing something about yourself, and I had decided that it was not something that I wanted to do. Well, here’s another version of the same concept, and this time it’s more something that I might be comfortable with. Well, here goes!
1. Pick out a scar you have, and describe how you got it.
Hm… let’s talk about the one on the side of my forehead, the one I got when I was barely 4-5 years old. It was school, it was time to play, it was time for some running, but unfortunately, it was also time to trip and hit the edge of one of the desk tables.
2. What does your phone look like?
Ah-ha! This is a prized possession. It’s the HTC 8525 PDA phone, with the oversized touch screen.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A couple of photos that I shot at Washington DC, and a board for me to pin all my important documents up where I can see’em.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of a duckpond that I shot during the Fall season at Gaithersburg, MD. It’s a pleasant sight!
5. Do you believe in Gay marriage?
It doesn’t matter if I believe in it. However, I do believe in freedom of choice and freedom of expression.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Time to have long adda sessions with friends, without either of us having to think about assignments and submissions.
7. Last person who made you cry?
Someone I believed / hoped was my best friend.
8. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
None in particular.
9. What are you listening to?
The ticking of the clock.
10. Do you get scared of the dark?
11. Do you like pain killers?
My liking them does not matter. When I really need them, I don’t have a choice… and when I don’t need them, why would I have them?
12. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I hope not!
13. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Bengali sweets… In fact anything that smells of home.
14. Who was the last person who made you mad?
A friend who lives nearby, and who is close enough a friend to make me mad.
15. Is someone in love with you?
May be! 🙂